At Trinity Hills, we pray the morning and evening prayers of the Liturgy of the Hours every day, for the intentions of our bishop and Pope Francis, as well as those which are submitted to us. If you have an intention you would like us to pray for, please contact us, and specify if you would like your intention to be kept private.
Bishop Edward M. Rice's prayer intentions for January 2017 are:
- As we remember St. Valentine, an early Christian martyr, may we recapture the essence of authentic Christian love, expressed in our sacrificial love for our neighbor in need.
- That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
As requested, we are also remembering the following prayer intentions this month:
- For those discerning their vocation.
- For Christians being killed and persecuted for their faith.
- For families in difficult situations.
- For an African refugee family.
- For a greater respect for human life.
- For those who believe there is no God.
- For the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.